My name is Jessica Camelo I´m 25 years old, I´m a bachelor student in English as a foreign language. I´m also a bachelor student in multilingual translating in Rennes 2 University in France, I´ve been living in France for two years and a half. I´m a kind, friendly and a person who loves to serve others. I love learning languages and different cultures. What I love the most is to know and serve GOD. I love spending time with my family and more now that they´re far away.
I've been teaching English for 7 years now I love working with kids and being able to see their learning process. This time I had the privilege to have a speaking class with adults and it was a challenge, I learned so much from them. They were so motivated and happy to learn and improve the language
they´re learning. I love teaching is something I find pleasure in.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario