domingo, 28 de mayo de 2017

Lesson Reports


These two lesson reports has a comparation between the two groups and the same activity this is to show how my lesson plans can change accodring to the group I have. This means as teachers we have to be very flexible and pay attention to our students needs.




Group A
Group B
Number of students
3
3
Date
26/4/17
27/4/17
Lenghth
1:44:10
1:25:18
Topic
Weather
Weather
Link of recording
1. Brief narrative or description of the speaking lesson
It was a continuation of presenting the different places each student had already prepared before. What I enjoyed the most was the video and the games, student enjoyed it even though Google doesn’t allow listening.
It was a continuation of presenting the different places each student had already prepared before. What I enjoyed the most was the video and the games, student enjoyed it even though Google doesn’t allow listening.
2. How successful were activities and materials?
I think the activities were very interesting for them, I think they enjoy using these activities which are didactic and spontaneous.
Students seem to like the activities and they even asked to have a repetition of the video.
3. What departures did you make from the original lesson plan?
I followed the lesson plan but maybe took more or took less time in making the activities as I taught maybe the students would take less time playing the game.
I followed the lesson plan but taught students would only need to listen to the activities one time. They sometimes had a problem with the spontaneous thematic places I proposed.
4. What difficulties did learners experience in different stages of the lesson?
I think they understood and followed throughout the activity. They understand easier
The students have problems understanding the thematic places or the weather. And I feel is more of a lack of vocabulary.
5. What aspects of the lesson did you feel were particularly successful?
6. What aspects of the lesson did not work particularly well? Why?
I think the video was a success and getting throughout the tongue twister.



I think they didn’t enjoy the game as much as the other group did, I think it was too basic for them
I think they enjoyed the video and having the game I think this was something they enjoyed a lot.



I think they had difficulty with the proposed places. Some pronunciation problems for example, Paris.

8. What aspects of the lesson should be done differently next time?

I would have to think more according to their likes and dislikes and modify according to their level. So I don’t feel like they were bored of the game.
I would try to make thematic places simpler and places where they can feel more identified. But I wanted to give them a more cultural approach.



These are the two videos, first group A and then group B






These two videos are really meaningful to me, because with a kids video and a kids game me and my students had fun, played and just enjoyed this activity. I feel like we try to have more ¨adult¨ activities sometimes, but these two videos show that you can have soo much fun with any activities and the idea is to mae the students have fun, be comfortable and learn.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario