
These are great for teachers, we get to plan ahead and make sure we follow this guide to have all the goals we want to adquire for us and our students.
I get to share two of my favorite lesson plans and tell you why I enjoyed them the most.
I chose this one because I enjoyed students presenting their favorite places and being able to ask expontanious question. This was a fun and great activity in which students can feel free to ask and involve themselves in that constructive learning I aim for.
-
LESSON PLAN FOR ONLINE SPEAKING LESSONSStudent Teacher’s Name: Jessica Camelo CruzCode:CEAD/CCAV/CERES/UDR:Course:Date: 24/4/17Topic:Describing placesLesson Nr: 8-9Objective(s):Be able to present their place and ask question to e-mates.ACTIVITY DESCRIPTIONTIMINGTEACHING RESOURCESWarm-Up:Tongue twister15 minGoogle docsPrevious KnowledgeCheck if they are ok with the describing of places and see if anyone is missing on their presentation.20 minPresentation:Check a small video on weather and the clothes that correspond to that weather.30 minPDFPut out different situations and state what type of clothing’s you would buy, sell or use.20 minIt’s oralProduction: No homeworkhomeworkAssessment: .OralAssignment:Observations:
- I chose this second lesson plan because I think students should be able to learn expontanious answers and be able to speak about different subjects. This shows that students are very capable of free topics and debates. This class was fun.
LESSON PLAN FOR ONLINE SPEAKING LESSONS
| ||||
Student Teacher’s Name: Jessica Camelo Cruz
|
Code:
| |||
CEAD/CCAV/CERES/UDR:
|
Course:
|
Date: 2/5/17-3/5/17
| ||
Topic:
Expressing Opinion
|
Lesson Nr: 9
| |||
Objective(s):
Be able to speak up their mind and agree or disagree.
| ||||
ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION
|
TIMING
|
TEACHING RESOURCES
| ||
Warm-Up:
Tongue twister
|
15 min
|
Google docs
| ||
Previous Knowledge
Check if they have any questions about the last class.
|
15 min
| |||
Presentation:
Introduce different phrases, so they can express their opinion.
|
30 min
|
Powerpoint
| ||
Practice
Expose the different debate questions
|
40 min
|
It’s oral
| ||
Production: No homework
|
homework
| |||
Assessment: .
|
Oral
| |||
Assignment:
| ||||
Observations:
| ||||
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario